STYLE & INSPIRATION:
Anya tassel necklace is long, versatile and is adorned with cotton tassels and can be worn multiple ways. The delicate design is a mix of traditional Indian techniques with modern Bohemian.
- Material: Zinc alloy metal + Cotton tassels
- Measurements: Chain L 25"
- Handmade with love in India
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- 14-Days Return Policy
- Additional Shipping Charges may apply for destination outside the continental USA.
The art of jewelry making is as old as the Indian civilization itself. For centuries women have been adorned in intricate, ornamental designs. The innovative techniques and designs have evolved over time but the jewelry remains true to Indian culture and traditions.
This collection of elegant, statement jewelry is handcrafted by a cooperative of women artisans located in rural areas around Delhi, Ghaziabad and Meerut India. The women, who were previously unemployed, are empowered with the means to earn a fair wage. They are able to work from home where they can also look after their children. The co-op doesn’t just give the artisans a source of income, but also provides respect in a society where women are viewed as second-class citizens. The artisans draw inspiration from traditional Indian jewelry designs and strive to retain the innate nature of each raw material while keeping a global audience in mind.