Style & Inspiration:
Many significant and architectural landmarks are round with domes. The Maegan E. Rotunda bag is named after the famous United States Capitol, Washington, Guggenheim museum and the Pantheon in Rome; all of which are round domed structures. This type of architecture represents the "authority of nature and power of reason". The Maegan E. Rotunda Bag is a symbol of important issues of our times such as Women's rights, Equality for all and Animal rights.
Dimensions: 8.5"W x 8.5"H x 3.25"D, Strap Drop 21"
- Internal slip pockets
- Lead/Nickel free gold-plated hardware
- Long shoulder strap
- YKK Zippers
- Dust bag included
- PETA approved Vegan
- 100% Vegan Textured Eco Polyurethane
- Origin: Handmade with love in South Korea
- 14-Days Return Policy - Purchaser Pays Return Shipping
- Additional Shipping Charges Applies for destination outside the continental USA.