Stay on trend and add a pop to any outfit with the Tassel Fan Earrings! These bohemian drop earrings feature mini cotton tassels wrapped in waxed thread. Despite their size, they are extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- Material: Cotton + Brass
- Measurements: L 3" x W 3"
- Handmade with love in Thailand
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Shipping Details: Orders are processed within 1 - 2 business days.
- Shipping time approximately in 3-4 business days
- After your order is placed you will receive an email with your tracking information. You can also check using our online store "track your order" page.
- *** RETURNS - must be made within 14 days
Who are the Hmong? They are an Asian ethnic group from the mountain regions of China, Vietnam, Laos and Thailand. Originally from southern China, the Hmong gradually migrated south during the 18th century due to political unrest and to find more workable land. Today, many Hmong are located in the remote thick forests and mountains of the northern Thai regions and are well integrated into Thai society. They are rich in culture, family, and art and are distinctive in their fabric patterns and vibrant costumes. The Hmong tribal groups have expressed their faith, belief and way of life into each piece of fabric, making each piece come to life with an amazing history behind it!
While expanding your fashion collection globally you will be supporting the developing communities of the Hmong women of Thailand. We work closely with our artisan partners to ensure that all items are produced in ethical, fair labor, and child labor free work environments. We pride ourselves in our quality control, and work closely with our partners to ensure their goods meet the needs of customers worldwide. We believe that granting access to the global marketplace is one way to generate growth in their local communities as well as individual economic independence.